Trick or Treat!
The giggles, scares, and excitement of trick or treating are right around the corner! The Robbins Insurance Group team wants to help you be proactive so that instead of worrying about your childs’ safety you are able to have a fun experience for the whole family to remember! Check out these few costume modifications that take little to no time to make and will be worth your peace of mind.
Simple Costume Modifications:
– Choose a costume that has light colors.
– Add reflective tape – most of the time, it blends right in!
– Use face paint rather than masks so children don’t have obstructed vision.
– Add glow stick bracelets or necklaces – they are fun for kids and helpful for drivers.
Most of these tips only take a few minutes or a few dollars and will help you enjoy the sugar rush of good ole’ trick or treating!
Are you looking for some local Trick or Treating options? Check these out!
– Halloween BOOnanza – The Rec Plex will not only have trick or treating, but also inflatables, face painting, and a spooky adventure through the woods!
– 16th Annual Safe Street Trick or Treating at the Landing – As you walk up and down the Branson Landing there will be pumpkin signs on the windows of businesses! Stop by those shops to trick or treat!
– Trunk or Treat – CoxHealth is hosting a trunk or treat with ambulance tours and games for all ages!
Your local RIG team is wishing you a Happy Halloween!
Robbins Insurance Group
1649 State Hwy 248, Branson, MO 65616